Princess Go Launcher Theme

I have finally managed to get this theme done after lots of hard work and edits and reedits. I am glad that it came out quite good.

This theme is named "Princess" because the wallpaper features a 'sparkling tiara' with "Princess" written along. I have tried to theme most of the parts like the folders and menu backgrounds as well.










I am asking for a donation of $2.00 for this theme. To get this please donate $2.00 into my paypal account under prettydroid10@gmail.com and include "Princess Go Launcher" into the message option along with ur email address. I will mail you the theme once I receive payment.

Please NOTE: For the icons to work you need to go to Go Launcher preferences/ Visual Settings/ Icons/ Now tick show icon base.


Coming soon:

☺Wallpaper pack to match the theme
☺ Princess Go Locker
☺ Princess Go SMS
☺ Princess UCCW frame
☺ Statusbars, Carrier images & Go Keyboard Skins



No comments:

Post a Comment