Hello Kitty Travel Go Launcher Theme







                                                                               



This theme has been converted from the famous Hello Kitty Travel iPhone theme. I have tried to use all hello kitty images including folders, indicators and icons.

Previously this theme was a pay theme for $1.60USD but now free for all my awesome followers! I love you all! 

I do not take credit for the artwork, as they do not belong to me. 

To use it you need Go Launcher app from playstore. 


Please NOTE: For the icons to work you need to go to Go Launcher preferences/ Visual Settings/ Icons/ Now tick show icon base.






5 comments:

  1. I love this theme so much!thank you very much!
    THIS THEME IS SO CUTE!Please make go sms theme like this!THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im currently using this theme :) i love this theme. super :) can u please make go locker and smartkeyboard theme like this? pls pls thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! You're so generous 😘😊 GOD BLESS! I love to use this pretty theme. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's very kawaii!! thank's for this theme,make more cute theme like this!

    ReplyDelete