Hello Kitty Superstatus Bar

I made this Hello Kitty Superstatus bar theme after lots of trials and errors, hours of hard work. It took me days to figure out how this worked and finally I have managed to come with a cute Hello Kitty super status bar that I always wanted!




The status bar does not include this carrier image, so you can download it separately and use it.


To get this statusbar theme please donate $1.60 into my paypal at prettydroidthemes@gmail.com and include "Hello Kitty SSB" in the message box along with your email ID. After receiving payment, I'll mail you the SSB theme.

Please note that this theme should only work with Super Status Bar app from playstore, and you MUST have the Premium Version (Paid). Do not complain if it doesn't work after purchase as you don't have the paid version.

Refund not available due to nature of product.

*Images do not belong to me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, i have bought this statusbar theme from you. Mine is a premium version paid super status bar. But i cant get the carrier as the same as above. I copy the image above, and paste the carrier but still could not achieve it. Could you advised?

    ReplyDelete