Pink Hello Kitty Instagram for Android

PINK HELLO KITTY INSTAGRAM VERSION 5.3.0












Has Direct Message Feature as well!




Double Tap a picture to see a Hello Kitty face that says Love it! 




I have changed Pretty much all the files and images inside it and converted them to our favourite Pink & Hello Kitties! It was way too time consuming building this Themed Instagram Application and hence I am asking a $5 donation for it. The application is way much more themed than the other themed Instagram Apps that are available for free and hence $5 shouldn't be too much to ask. Plus you get the latest Instagram Version 5.3.0!

Donation: $5.00 USD
Supports only XHDPA Phones such as Samsung Galaxy S III, IV, V,  Note II, Note III
***You can watch videos with this version, but you CAN'T Upload Videos!***
*** You CAN Direct Message, Tag, and do everything else that weren't supported in previous versions***




Please donate the amount to my PayPal. I will email you back the app once I receive payment.
Uninstall your actual Instagram app before installing this new one.

No refunds available. So make sure you read it all before purchasing. If u want the app for a different device other than what is mentioned above, make sure to consult with me through email before purchasing as it may not work.
Thanks!

Also, in order to Link this Instagram to your Facebook account for posting pictures you need to follow certain steps. 
1) First log in to your FB account using a desktop then delete the Instagram app from your account settings and this will unlink the Instagram app from your FB account.

2) Then delete your Facebook mobile app from your phone. Hold off from reinstalling the FB mobile app for now.

3)You can then go to your Hello Kitty Instagram app's sharing option to choose Facebook. This should let you log in and will prompt you to accept the agreements etc.

Once that's complete, you will see that it ended up checking Facebook and it should already link your account.

4)Then go ahead and reinstall your Facebook mobile app from the market and things are back to normal and you will be able to post pics on FB now.

13 comments:

  1. Do you have a updated version of the previous Kittified Pink Instagram? I prefer the other face =( wouldn't mind paying extra for the updated version of it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can u make a Facebook for android?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this theme yesterday but didn't put my email in there.. bcbuttery@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The recent transaction by Rebeccah Harris needs to be emailed to xo.daisha21@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOught it on april 13,2015 and forgot to put my email I send her a email and still hasnt respond. Still waiting for my theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can haacer a video where todoas show the names of the applications you have on your cell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a brilliant writer. I actually added your blog to my favorites and will look forward for more updates. Great Job, Keep it up..
    buy twitter retweets

    ReplyDelete
  8. Forgot to put my email
    tamieca@live.com.com
    Samsung note 3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved, I would you share? I leave my mail. piaantinori31@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will this work on my s6 edge+?
    I ask because there is no external storage. Can this be stored on the phone and used?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will this work on my s6 edge+?
    I ask because there is no external storage. Can this be stored on the phone and used?

    ReplyDelete