Hello Kitty Christmas Go Launcher Theme






Hello Everyone,
As you all know its Christmas next week so I thought of making a cute Hello Kitty Christmas theme for all of us droid users. This theme was made for iphone by some chinese themer, but I know how all the droid users also want this theme so I decided to convert it for android Go Launcher.

Although I don't celebrate Christmas, I know most of you do and hence I am sharing this for free for my Instagram Followers only. To get this theme please KIK me on rajoshi10 and mention ur user name.


I do not take credit for any of the artwork.

Please NOTE: For the icons to work you need to go to Go Launcher preferences/ Visual Settings/ Icons/ Now tick show icon base.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    I don't have KIK, but you can find me on both, instagram and twitter as @ragazzaguapa :)

    I would really want this Hello Kitty Christmas theme. Thanks!


    P.D: It would be awsome if you make a Sentimental Circus theme. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete