IMPORTANT

Hey peeps, for those who are using Android Kitkat or above, please DO NOT purchase my GO APP themes, they seem to be not working for some people.
You may purchase wallpapers, or keyboard skins, however I recommend not purchasing the GO themes.

In case you really like something and would like to try out despite knowing above, please consult with me first over email, I can arrange something for you where you can try them first.
EMAILS:

candyfloss2510@gmail.com
prettythemes1000@gail.com

Thanks!

Also, do you people really still look upto my blog? Would like me to theme again? Let me know by commenting below.

12 comments:

  1. Yes I would like u to continue themeing. Ur themes are very unique. I've always loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be awesome if you would themeing again! I always loved ( and bought some) stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be awesome if you would themeing again! I always loved ( and bought some) stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please continue themeing..🙇🙇your themes are really cute..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes please.. make themes for huawei..tnx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely! I miss your themes, decided to check yours out since I haven't in awhile

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post, Sourcecode.guru Providing the best
    ecommerce wordpress themes in affrodable price...
    http://www.sourcecode.guru/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love for you to theme especially if you can get to work with the newer android systems.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to see some new H.K stuffs!
    I check in periodically for new themes and memos...

    ReplyDelete