pack











This whole pack includes Tatty bear Love Go Launcher theme, Go Locker theme, Go SMS theme and Go Keyboard Skins (4 Keyboards in total).
You can get the whole theme pack for just $9.00 USD instead of USD $10.10. Hence to get the whole pack all you have to do is donate $9.00 USD into my PayPal at prettythemes1000@gmail.com and include "Tatty bear Love Theme Pack" in the message box. After receiving payment, I shall mail the themes to you. :)


If you want the SSB theme too, please donate $10.00 USD instead of $9.00 USD. 
You must have the premium version of SuperStatus Bar (PAID) to use the SSB themes. Please do not purchase if you don't have premium version.


Thank you for reading! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day with all your loved ones!
Lots of love from me! <3




Themes

4 comments:

  1. This looks so great...:) I don't have PayPal in my country. Is it possible to be paid with Credit Card? :) Thank you...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I am not sure if its possible but I can try. Can u pls email me on prettyinpink.2510@gmail.com or msg me on KIK rajoshi10

      Delete
    2. I just emailed you...:) Thanks...:)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete