Tatty Bear Love Go Launcher Theme


Tatty Bear Love Go Launcher Theme specially designed for Valentine. This theme will definitely delight you if you're a sucker for pink and baby blue just like me LOL






I have really worked hard on this theme, and as you can see, I have tried to theme almost all parts including tabs, folders as well Right and Left dock bar icons. Comes with built-in 12 cute Wallpapers!

This theme features rose pink accent with a touch of baby blue- perfect for Valentine! All icons are with Tatty Bear images and cute bows. 

You can have this theme for $2.80 USD. Please make this donation into my PayPal account at prettydroidthemes@gmail.com and be sure to include " Tatty Bear Love Go Launcher" in the message box. Once payment comes through, I will email you the theme.

No refund available. Super status bar theme not included. 




No comments:

Post a Comment