Candy Kitty Go Theme Pack

Go Launcher Theme








Go Locker Theme



Go SMS Theme







Go Keyboard Skins


This whole pack was requested by one of my regular customers. It includes Candy Kitty Go Launcher theme, Go Locker theme, Go SMS theme and Go Keyboard Skins (4 Keyboards in total).
To get the whole pack all you have to do is donate $7.50 USD into my PayPal prettydroidthemes@gmail.com and include "Candy Kitty Theme Pack" in the message box. After receiving payment, I shall email the themes to you. :)

Since it was a request I didn't make separate posts for the launcher or locker, or other parts, but if you're interested in buying them separately just email me or message me on KIK rajoshi10 and I will tell you how much you have to donate. :)

Thank you for reading, have a nice day! :)




2 comments: