Hello Kitty Loves Bow Go Launcher theme

I have made an Android Version of the super cute Hello Kitty iPhone theme. 








This adorable theme can be yours for a donation of USD $2.00 into my paypal prettydroidthemes@gmail.com and when sending payment be sure to type "Hello Kitty Loves Bow Go Launcher" in the message box. Once payment comes through, I will mail the theme to you.

The most special thing about this theme is the Hello Kitty Face app folders and menu backgrounds!

Works with Go Launcher app from playstore. Refund not possible due to nature of product.

I do not claim credits to any of the artworks above. 





2 comments:

  1. Hi I just sent payment for this themes right now but forgot to mention my email anyway it's the same paypal email I used to transfer donation. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I canceled the payment will return if you on please let me know.

      Delete