Carrier Images and Statusbars

It's been a while I didn't post any carrier images or superstatus bar images, so I made a few.



To use them, just save image on phone and then copy paste to sdcard/android/data/com.firezenk.ssb/carriers/ then rename image to carrier.

Now open SSB and go to advanced/ Custom layout/ and then select centered carrier/ restart SSB and you are done!





To use them you need to download Super Status Bar from Playstore and then open it and got to General> Custom Background on> Select image> and then select the status bar you want.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! I cant seems to use ur status bar. Can you help me with it? I download the status bar that i wanted and save it in my gallery but when i choose the file, it says results invalid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant get da carrier thing -.-
    i have da status bar .
    i wanted to try da free ones before i buy da one i want

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I try to use your status bar and it saves to my gallery but says invalid when I try to use it

    ReplyDelete