Bora Kitty Go Laucher Theme

I am sorry for the long lost of me. I had my final exams and so had to do a lot preparations. Finally it's my vacation  and so u can expect a lot of themes from me in the upcoming few days.

This is the Bora Kitty theme that I have made. It was originally an iPhone theme and I thought why not make an android version, and so here it is!






I had no intention of making this theme free cause it took me hours to make it, I faced a problem and kept trying to solve it for hours. Recently, a lot of people have been tagging me in their instagram photos which shows a lot of them are actually using the free themes that I make, so I thought to make this free for you all. :)

You can download it from below and please make sure for the icons to work you need to go to Go Launcher preferences/ Visual Settings/ Icons/ and tick show icon base.

To be used with Go Launcher app from playstore.

If you are using one of my themes, you can always screenshot it and credit me on instagram. Doing this not only makes me happy, but also encourages me to make free theme for you all.

If you haven't liked my Facebook page yet, be sure to like it cause I am holding contests almost everyday.
https://www.facebook.com/prettydroid

Ok, so download this theme and enjoy. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment