Kitty Girl Go Launcher

Hello everyone,
I have recently hit 1000 followers on my Instagram. As a way to show my gratitude towards all of you, I have this Kitty Girl GO Launcher Theme free for you all. This was an iPhone theme from Netan's blog and I made an Android version for you all. Please note that I did add a lot of things myself  into this theme, which wasn't present in the theme itself, just to add a little something from my side too. (:

 Hope you all enjoy this theme and if I can make time, I shall make a free matching Go Locker, Keyboards, and Go SMS. Please credit me on Instagram if you're using my theme, cause when I see a  lot of people using the theme, it inspires me to create a bunch of free stuff for you all.

Thanks for supporting my work and being so loyal with me. Love you all! <3

Also, make sure to like my facebook page Pretty Droid Themes if you haven't yet, I shall hold a big contest there pretty soon.

Thanks for reading, please scroll  down to the botttom for the Download button.












9 comments:

  1. Yay, thank you so much for sharing this!! SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is cutee...
    loe it...
    thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have downloaded. But an error is occurring after download process is complete... Parse error..
    Please help me out ..I luv this theme..

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. What's Ur instagram so I can follow u??

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a humble person, considering how extraordinarily talented and creative you are! Thank You! You made me smile! (AGAIN!) =) I will email you today about making a custom Mobile Phone Makeover! Lol! =p

    ReplyDelete