Free Kitty Girl Go Keyboard Skins




Please use them with Painted Fish Go Keyboard theme. How to use them? Follow this link http://prettydroid.blogspot.com/2013/02/go-keyboard-skins.html

I have spotted a few who are using my keyboards as bases and using my keyboard layout to make their own Go Keyboards and distributing them for free, it pisses me off! I do not mind if you're using my work but at least have the courtesy to ask me for it first or at leaset credit me that you have learned about the key layouts from my images. How do I know you are using mine? I know my layouts and my keyboard image sizes, takes me a mili second to identify! so don't act like its yours haha.  Guess there will be always be such people around, so I just have to ignore them.

Anyways, enjoy your keyboards people and credit me if your're taking screenshots. (:
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment