Minnie Mouse Go SMS Theme and Smart Keyboard Theme for Android








This is a Bundle Pack for a Minnie Mouse GO SMS Theme and Minnie Mouse Smart Keyboard Skin.

Price: 
Bundle Pack - $4.00 USD


Donate money into my PayPal account.
Please mention your email address and theme name in the message box when donating the money in to my Paypal account.


Themes will work on ALL Android Devices including Tablets and Latest SmartPhones.

Refund not available due to nature of product. Only buy if you know how to use them.
Thanks!

For any info regarding theme purchase, you can email me at candyfloss2510@gmail.com


12 comments:

  1. Pague el tema minnie mouse.. gueracruz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Espero pronta respuesta porfavor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Espero pronta respuesta porfavor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Espero pronta respuesta porfavor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buenas, pagué por el bundle de Minnie y sin no he recibido respuesta. Espero su pronta atención en esta situación.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. I bought this item, minnie bundle, on july 7, 2015, and I still waiting for the item or answer to my sent emails. I need your answer as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thank you very much. But when I tried to install, said "not installed" and I already use go launcher, and go sms on my Samsung s5 phone. Please, let me know what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. flag_chick1990@yahoo.com
    Minnie bundle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sidneyvalentine23@yahoo.com
    Minnie bundle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jamesvanvanbibber@comcast.net
    Minnie bundle

    ReplyDelete
  11. dniseey12@gmail.com
    Minnie Bundle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Olá boa noite como é que eu abaixo esse tema da minnie pro meu celular Android S7 Edge

    ReplyDelete