Christmas Freebie

Hello lovelies!
So yes it's been a while I didn't post anything on the blog and that is because I have been really busy with my midterm exams and all. But throughout the entire month I have been slowly working on a brand New PRINCESS BLINGY KITTY theme that all you girls will LOVE! I already posted sneak peeks on my Instagram.

I am working on the full pack as always, should come with Go Launcher, Go SMS, Locker and everything else. So you will probably see the theme on this blog in a few days. Be sure to check back <3

And for now I just made this cute Hello Kitty Santa wallpaper and thought of sharing with you all. Download the image and apply it as a wallpaper or lockscreen image on your Android or iPhone devices.
Be sure to credit me on Instagram if you take a screenshot, I'd love to see your set up!

SO enjoy lovelies! And Happy Holidays! :D






No comments:

Post a Comment