Cute Heart Badges for Go Launcher

Hello Girls!
I have recently found that the updated Go Launcher at the Playstore made some changes which causes certain parts of my theme to not look like how I want them to be.

However, no worries, all of you can download this version of Go Launcher from below so that all my Go Launcher themes just look perfect on your device  PLUS this version has been modded by me which will give you cute heart Badges when u get any notification instead of those ugly red circles.


STEPS:

1) Go to your Go Launcher preferences/ Back up & Restore/  and now Back Up Go Launcher.

2) Uninstall your Go Launcher App

3) Download my Modded version of Go Launcher from below and install

4) Go to preferences again, Backup & restore, and now choose Restore Settings. This will change your homescreen to exactly how it looked before.

5) Get Go Launcher EX Notification from Playstore to show off your new cute heart Badges. <3




3 comments:

  1. hi am from mexico, I have paypal account, just purchase a samsumg galaxy s4 zoom your wallpaper are compatible with this cell?, or could you make me a theme for this cell'm concerned the hello kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I try to install it says..Application not installed

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I try to install it says..Application not installed

    ReplyDelete